Smile U2 Firmware Flash File [Lollipop ROM]
Today I am going to show you on How to Install Smile U2 Firmware. Here’s the list of Stock ROM for Smile U2. You can now Install the Stock Firmware for Smile U2 using the SP Flash Tool. Download the ROM that we have listed in this article below. Additionally, you can update your Smile U2 mobile phone anytime, you can also install the Stock Firmware build to go back to the older version also. In the case for those who have bricked your device, then you can restore the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Additionally, if you think your Smile U2 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock+ Firmware does not void a warranty on your Smile U2. Smile U2 runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. Here is the latest Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware Update but once we see the new update or incremental update we will keep the post updated. To install the Stock Firmware on Smile U2, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SpFlashtool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Smile U2 Firmware.
Smile U2 Firmware Flash File [Lollipop ROM]:
If your Smile U2 device is corrupt or bricked. Download Smile U2 firmware from here. (based on your device model number) and flash it on your smartphone or tablet. To get it back to a working condition again. In this post, we share Smile U2 official Flash file we test this ROM on many phones it,s work well. To download the official firmware of Smile U2 and flash with any chines Mobiles flashing tool or box.
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is use on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
The Benefit Of Smile U2 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Smile U2
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Smile U2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Smile U2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Smile U2 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Smile U2
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6572
- Os: Android 4.4.2
|Download||Smile U2 Firmware MT6572 4.4.2.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Smile U2 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Smile U2
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smile U2 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Smile U2 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Smile U2 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Smile U2 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Smile U2 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Smile U2 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.