If you own a Galaxy Fold SM-F900F smartphone and want to upgrade your device’s firmware to the latest version, this guide is for you. The latest firmware version for the Galaxy Fold SM-F900F With 2023-01-01 (January 1, 2023) Security Patch Level, and in this article, we will show you how to install it on your device.
Benefits of Updating Firmware
Updating firmware can be daunting for many companies, but keeping up with the latest technology and ensuring their systems run smoothly is essential. Firmware updates provide benefits for businesses, from improved security to enhanced performance. By taking advantage of these advantages, firms can stay competitive in today’s marketplace and better serve their customers.
There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on Galaxy Fold SM-F900F.” For example, your Phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it.
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the Phone.
- To solve the lag or stutter.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
- Supported Phone: Galaxy Fold SM-F900F
- Charge your mobile: You may charge no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Backup Android Phone
- Download and install the Samsung USB Driver
Odin’s Latest version
How To Install Galaxy Fold SM-F900F Stock Firmware:
Download Galaxy Fold SM-F900F Latest Firmware:
|Samsung Galaxy Fold SM-F900F
|Odin Flash Tool
How To Flash Samsung Stock Firmware With ODIN
1: Download the Odin and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using the Odin Flash tool.
2: Download and extract the Galaxy Fold SM-F900F Firmware on your computer.
3: Now, Switch off your Smartphone.
4: After switching off the Phone, you must boot into Download Mode.
- Press and hold the Volume Down, Home, and Power buttons simultaneously for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active. For a new phone, use this guide.
5: In the Download mode, you will see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation, you must press the Volume Up key to continue.
6: Start the Odin flash tool. Then, connect your Smartphone to the computer.
7: Once you have connected the smartphone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show the “Added” message in the lower left panel.
8: Once Odin detects your device, click the PDA button and select the Galaxy Fold SM-F900F Firmware.tar file.
9: Now, click the Start button in Odin to begin the Flashing.
10: Flashing usually takes approximately 5 minutes to complete on your Phone.
Once the Firmware process is completed, you can see a Green Box with a Pass written in Odin. During this process, the Smartphone will reboot automatically.
If you want to check that the correct firmware is installed, head to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Information. The firmware number is located under the “Baseband version.”
If you encounter any problems during the firmware update process, here are a few things you can try:
- Restart your device and try the installation process again.
- Check if your device has enough battery life and if you have a stable internet connection.
- If you continue encountering problems, your device may need a factory reset. This will erase all of your data, so be sure to back up your data before performing a factory reset.