Need to sign out of Netflix on your PS4 or PS5 console? You do not need to uninstall the application to be able to do this.
As on other platforms, the last two consoles that the Japanese company Sony has launched on the market allow you to close the Netflix session in the blink of an eye.
So you can close your Netflix session on your PS4 or PS5 console
Before we show you the tutorial that you have to do to be able to carry out this action, it is necessary to clarify that the steps are used for both consoles. Although the interface is different in both cases, the app has not undergone any type of change at the time of reaching PS5.
- The first thing you have to do is open the Netflix app. To do this, you must go to the “Multimedia” tab and then click the “X” button on your remote to the option that says “Start”.
- Once you are inside Netflix, you must select the profile from which you watch series and movies.
- Therefore, you will have to open the side menu, how? Holding down the left analog of the controller to the left. With the menu already displayed, you must press the “X” on your remote in the option that says “Get help”.
- Go to the option that bears the name of “Log out”, and click on the “X” on the controller of your PS4 or PS5 console again.
- And, finally, you will have to click on the “Yes” option to be able to log out of your Netflix account.
Once you have signed out of Netflix on your console, you will need to re-enter your details to access your account again.