Samsung Galaxy S20 line is the most recent high quality and flagship smartphone from Samsung. Samsung launched the Galaxy S20 series i.e., Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra as its newest flagship at the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 event in San Francisco, California.
The Galaxy S20 line with Qualcomm’s newest Snapdragon 865 chipset, that includes stronger image processing, a brand new fifth-generation AI Engine, much better power use, simply all you could just ask for in a mobile processor.
What is Samsung Galaxy S20/S20 Plus and S20 Ultra Recovery Mode?
The very first thing the bootloader boot up is the recovery. Recovery Mode is the term for a unique bootable partition, that includes recovery software installed inside it. It enables owners to repair a few issues on the phones or tablets. It can be helpful if you realize that the device is not really performing correctly
The Recovery Menu
There is a nice lengthy (not too long) that may be done in a recovery menu. Different cell phones may have several recovery menus, a few of the usual things are the following:
- Restart system: as the term itself suggests it will restart the device normally.
- Apply update from ADB: the ADB or Android Debug Bridge will help the consumer for connecting the Android device to a pc. This function is made for Android programmers, and thus needs the Android SDK (Software Development Kit) to be installed on the computer.
- Apply from external storage: it will basically enable users to update the device through the OTA file that is found in the external storage.
- Wipe data from / factory reset: this can clean the data and the cache partition, as well as totally reset the smartphone to its first factory settings.
- Wipe cache partition: this will clean all data from the cache partition. Cache memory partition is a partition in the drive, which is used as memory space, to quickly store data.
How To Enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy S20 Series:
- Turn off your phone.
- Once it is turned off. Press and hold the power/Bixby and volume down button simultaneously until the Android logo pops up.
- When the green Android logo displays, release both buttons.
- The Recovery screen menu will now appear
That was all. That was the simple way to enter recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra.