A Samsung Galaxy M30 M305M Combination File is a test mode does not have the effect of fixing the hardware, but only the test function of the operation or damage.
However, a Combination file can recover IMEI, Baseband, or some software errors but not all. By using a combination file, you will lose all features, including call, play games, web history, pictures. Etc.
How to check Combination file compatibility with your Samsung Galaxy M30 M305M:
Example: COMBINATION_FM30 M305M_G950USQU1AQI3
- FA80=Android Oreo 8
- FM30 M305M=Android Nougat
- FM30 M305M=Android Marshmallow 6…
- FA51=Android Lollipop 5.1
- FA50=Android Lollipop 5.0
- FA44=Android KitKat 4.4
- FA43=Android Jelly Bean 4.3
- FAJP=Android Jelly Bean
- FTMA=Tizen OS
- O=2015 / P=2016
- Q=2017 / R=2018
A=January / B=February / C=March / D=April / E=May / F=June
G=July / H=August / I=September / J=October / K=November/ L=December
1=Revision 1 / 2=Revision 2 / 3=Revision 3 / 4=Revision 4 / 5=Revision 5 / 6=Revision 6 / 7=Revision 7 / 8=Revision 8 / 9=Revision 9 / A=Revision 10 / B=Revision 11 / C=Revision 12 / D=Revision 13 / E=Revision 14 F=Revision 15
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy M30 M305M Combination File
Samsung Galaxy M30 M305M Combination ROM used for reasons of advanced maintenance
- The technician or the developer can fully read and test the equipment of the device and is considered as the service menu.
- Downgrade Your device, install software system Android version older than the current version.
- Unlock the device protection with the Google Account Google FRP.
- Fixe the Root device key-DRK problem.
- Fix the problems of stopping Samsung device in the Recovery Mode.
- Fix the problems of stopping Samsung device in the Samsung logo.
- Fixed problems with the IMEI serial number.
Download Samsung Galaxy M30 M305M Combination File
Model / Model SM-M305M
Android Version 8.1 Oreo
Date August / 2019
Size 960 MB
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing ‘M30 M305M Combination File‘.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of relevant data such as call logs, SMS, and other data; it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Flashing Tool And Drivers To Flash M30 M305M Combination File:
Instruction to Flash Samsung Galaxy M30 M305M Combination File with Odin
- Open Odin Software.
- Click on AP and give the path of “M30 M305M combination File”.
- Wait 1-2 minute until file successfully added in Odin AP field.
- Once file added successfully in Odin tool, let reboot in download mode.
- Put Samsung M30 M305M in Download Mode
- Switch off the M30 M305M device.
- Press & Hold (Power Key + Home Button + Volume Down Key) together until you see Warning error on your screen.
- Press (Volume UP) key to continue.
- Now you are in Download Mode.
- Connect Samsung M30 M305M to the computer via suitable Micro USB Cable.
- Once you see in Odin software that ID COM has converted to blue, that means your device has successfully connected to computer & Odin software.
- Now click on the START button from Odin Software to flash with combination file.
- Once you see a sign of Pass! in Odin software, means you have flashed successfully.
- Disconnect M30 M305M from the computer.
- M30 M305M will auto reboot to “Factory Binary.”
How To Enable Developer M30 M305M:
- Bring Menu by swiping from up to down.
- Tap on Settings Gear icon.
- After that, tap on About Phone.
- Now tap seven times quickly on Build Number to enable Developer Mode.
- After that, you will see Mode Crash Watchdog!. Just wait here.
- Now you will see CP Crash UPLOAD Mode.
- Press & Hold (Volume DOWN + Power Key) until it shuts down.
- By pressing Power Key to switch on your device,
- Now again go to Settings by swiping from up to down.
- Now go to Developer Options.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
- Switch off the device by pressing the power key.
Now you can carry on to reset bypass FRP lock or Samsung or Google account on Samsung Galaxy M30 M305M as you like.