Pre Requirements To Install TWRP Samsung Galaxy E7 (E700H E700F) :-
- Download Odin at the link on the requirements for computer parts and unpacking if the download zip.
- Next you need to start on the ” Download mode “using a combination of 3 keys Volume Down, Home, and Power in seconds.
- Connect your phone to the computer and launch Odin on your computer.
- When you connect the device, port ID: COM in Odin turns green. You will also see the message ” Added !! “newspaper said a successful connection.
- If in case, Odin not detect your device, troubleshoot the following:
- Reboot your phone and disable USB Debugging and on again.
- Try reinstalling the drivers Samsung USB Driver.
- Try changing the USB cable and connect to other ports.
- Now click the AP on Odin and add files TWRP
- In the Options area you should ensure to select ” Auto Reboot “and” F. Reset Time “.
- Now, click the Start in Odin to start installing TWRP .
- Once you get the message ” PASS! “on Odin, your device will reboot. Green signal indicates that you have successfully installed. In case you get the message ” Fail! “, you need to go step by step carefully controlled.
That done, now you can experience TWRP on Samsung Galaxy E7 your