This update has an improved user interface, new features for lock screen, pop-up notifications, modified performance and longer battery life. A summary of the firmware:
- Model SM-E500F
- Model name GALAXY E5
- Country Sri Lanka
- Version Android 5.1.1
- Changelist 5683839
- Build date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 12:29:47 +0000
- Product code SLK
- PDA E500FXXU1BOH7
- CSC E500FODD1BOH2
So if you happen to miss the appearance of Android 5.1.1 for the Galaxy E5, the instruction has been previously published (for the SM-E500H version).
- Download the firmware Android 5.1.1 Lollipop E500HXXU1BOG6 .
- Download Odin v3.10.6 .
- Extract the firmware files into a separate folder.
- Extract the Odin of the zip-file and install.
- Download Galaxy E5 download mode.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer and wait until Odin appears blue sign.
- Click the AP / PDA and select the firmware file.
- Make sure that no check mark is re-partition.
- Press Start and wait for the end of the installation process, the firmware.