How To Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Core i8262 To Jelly Bean 4.1.2
Pre Requirements Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Core i8262 To Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- Once the download is complete extract odin, Firmware Pack And Drivers.
- Install Galaxy Core usb driver
- Then create Samsung GT–I8262 in the position in a way Downloading Mode, Turn off your smartphone, press the volume DOWN + Home + Power buttons simultaneously, Continue by pressing Volume UP to get to the download mode.
- After that connect the Usb cable samsung GT-I8262 you to CPU / Laptop if your device is recognized it will exit this display in Odin, with a sign in blue.
- If you are connected, click the “PDA” and locate the firmware file that you already estrakt. and make sure the “auto–reboot” and “f. reset time” is checked.
- If you are sure everything is correct, proceed by clicking the Start button, and wait until the flashing process is completed.
- when the process is complete, it will say “PASS” in the green box and the phone will automatically restart.