If you own S-TELL P771 and looking for S-TELL P771 Firmware. ADB Driver, and Fastboot Driver suitable for your device. then this is the right place to download S-TELL P771 ADB Driver, Android USB Driver and Fastboot Drivers. Sometimes users brick their devices when rooting.
And the only way to fix that is by flashing back the S-TELL P771 stock firmware. S-TELL P771 Stock Firmware is an application and operating system that control. How S-TELL P771 operates, and it flashed into S-TELL P771 phone’s ROM.
This article contains the S-TELL P771 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your S-TELL P771 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the S-TELL P771 as we use for Itel S11 Pro. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your S-TELL P771.[the_ad id=’190809′]
The Advantages S-TELL P771 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your S-TELL P771
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade S-TELL P771
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on S-TELL P771
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
S-TELL P771 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: S-TELL P771
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Os: Android 7.0 Nougat
Pre-requirements to Install S-TELL P771 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: S-TELL P771
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
S-TELL P771 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- S-TELL P771 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- S-TELL P771 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing S-TELL P771 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install S-TELL P771 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download S-TELL P771 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy it.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction S-TELL P771 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.