This specific Root Samsung S9 G960F U6 comes with the Auto Root file of Samsung S9 G960F U6. Which helps you to bypass g960f u6 FRP lock, root, and install custom ROM.
How To Root Samsung S9 G960F U6 [Auto Root]
One of the most significant reasons for having Android is how easy to customize and flexible it is. Android enables you to use it the way you want to use it, whether it means changing the launcher or making a host of unique automatic features with Tasker.
The advantages of rooting Samsung S9 G960F U6
- Installation of custom ROMs
- Removing pre-installed OEM apps
- Ad-blocking for all apps
- Installing incompatible apps
- More display options and internal storage
- Greater battery life and speed
- Making full device backups
- CPU Clocking and more tweaking
The Disadvantages of rooting Samsung S9 G960F U6[tie_list type=”thumbdown”]
- It can brick your device
- No more warranty
- Tweaking risks
- Update and OTA problems
Pre-requirements To Root Samsung S9 G960F U6 With Auto Root File
1. Before going to ‘Root Samsung S9 G960F U6,’ you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Odin for Samsung S9 G960F U6.
3. Download Samsung S9 G960F U6 USB drivers and install them.
4. Download the Samsung S9 G960F U6 auto root file.
Instructions To Root Samsung S9 G960F U6 Auto Root File With Odin
1: Download and extract the Samsung S9 G960F U6 Auto Root files on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files.
2: Now, Switch off your Smartphone.
3: After switching off the phone, you need to boot into Download Mode. To boot into download mode.
Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4: In the Download mode, you will be able to see a Warning Triangle Sign. In this situation, you have to press the Volume Up key to continue.
5: Connect your Smartphone to the computer.
6: Once you have connected the S9 G960F to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show the “Added” message at the lower-left panel.
7: Once Odin detects your device, click on the PDA button and select the “Samsung A7 2018 Plus auto root.tar” file.
8: Now, click on the Start button in Odin to begin the Rooting process.
9: The once S9 G960F root process is completed you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass written on it in Odin. During this process, the Smartphone will reboot automatically.
10: Once you see, the Pass message in Odin, you can disconnect your Device from the computer.
- Did you read and understand the Full Guide Before root Samsung S9 G960F U6?
- Are you willing to risk facing and trying to fix the disadvantages of rooting your device?
- Have you made a backup for your device before it is attempted to be rooted?
If your answer to these three questions is a ‘yes’, then you should be ready to handle rooting your device and facing the consequences and benefits.
If your answer is ‘no’ to two or all three questions, then you should probably think a few more times before you leap. Or leave out rooting your device altogether.