Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F:FZ
Please read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Pre Requirements Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F: FZ:-
Having installed the drivers for your phone
- Download / unzip the file CF-Auto-Root-fortunalte-fortunaltedx-smg530f.zip
- Switch off your phone.
- Press the keys: Volume Down + Home + Power. Then press the button required to start the Download mode. (Power and Volume, specify).
- On your computer, open Odin in administrator mode. This is the file Odin3-v3.07.exe that you unzipped.
- Connect your mobile to your computer via the USB cable. In ODIN, the box under ID: COM happening in blue proof that your mobile is correctly detected.
- Click on PDA and select the file CF-Auto-Root-fortunate-fortunate-smg530f.tar.md5 you downloaded on your computer.
- Check the boxes that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked. And make sure the checkbox Re-Partition is not checked.
- Start the root of the procedure by clicking the button Start and wait a few moments.
- At the end of the installation, you can disconnect your phone from your computer.
- Now your mobile is Rooted