Pre Requirements To Root Root LG Optimus L3 E400 :-
- On your mobile, enable the USB Debugging in Settings > Applications > Development > check Debug USB .
- Connect your mobile to your computer via the USB cable.
- In the folder uncompressed spectrum_root , run the file run.bat for Windows and run.sh for Linux. A command window opens.
- Press the key Enter to start the installation.
- Wait for the setup.
- At the end of the installation, you can disconnect your phone from your computer and restart your mobile.
- Now your mobile is ROOTE
To verify that the root is enabled, install Root Checker.