Here are the most suitable ways of executing how to Flash ZTE Axon 9 Pro Firmware. If you are using a ZTE Axon 9 Pro this will be the best guide to install ZTE Axon 9 Pro Stock ROM.
By flashing the ZTE Axon 9 Pro, almost all the data, components, and files present there will get wiped off, and installs a fresh OS version.
Stock Rom is an operating system which set as default in your Android phones. These are developed by the manufacturers to attracts their customers. Every device contains its own unique and attractive features in their Stock Rom.
ZTE Axon 9 Pro Stock ROM – How To Flash Guide
The Advantages Of ZTE Axon 9 Pro Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Phone is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error. Usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
If your ZTE Axon 9 Pro device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Instructions to Install ZTE Axon 9 Pro Firmware:
Download the QcomDloader Tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below Guide to install the firmware using the QcomDloader Tool.
Guide to Install Stock ROM using QcomDloader Tool
- Download and extract the QcomDloader Tool on the computer.
- Download Stock Firmware.
- Install ZTE Axon 9 Pro USB Driver on the Computer.
- Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, Open QcomDloader.exe.
- Click on the Load Button and locate the “ZTE Axon 9 Pro Firmware” on the computer.
- Click on the Settings Button and Select Download Mode as Upgrade.
- Now, Leave the eMMC Programmer, Raw program, Patch0 Box as it is. But, you may need to change it, if the name of a respected file is not the same as written in the Box.
- Click OK to exit the configuration interface.
- Click on Start Button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once, Flashing is completed you will be able to see the Green Passed Message.
- Disconnect the device from the Computer and Close the QcomDloader Tool.
- Congratulations! Now Restart your Mode device, and you will be able to use it.
Follow Detailed Guidelines How To Flash Stock ROM With QcomDloader Tool
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.
ZTE Axon 9 Pro Firmware Details:
|Device Supported: ||ZTE Axon 9 Pro|
|Tool Supported: ||QcomDloader Tool|
|Soc: ||QCOM SD 845|
|Os: ||Android 9.0|