At some point, while using Vivo Y923, you’ll probably encounter a situation in which you need to flash Vivo Y923 firmware. You might need a Vivo Y923 stock ROM how do you make sure the flashing process goes off without a hitch?
That’s what we’re going to tell you in this post! To do it, we’ll use a free flashing tool called Sp Flash Tool. This tool will enable you to flash stock ROM of your Vivo Y923 and set up on a new Firmware.
Vivo Y923 Firmware is the software that is provided by the vendor or You may say that the software. which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is Stock Rom. the other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per they desire.
Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory. Flash memory holds Android’s firmware. the same as most other portable devices with an embedded OS.
We will use Qualcomm QPST to unbrick the Vivo Y923. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Vivo Y923.
The Benefit Of Vivo Y923 Firmware:
Keep the warranty. Vivo Y923 Stock ROMs would not void your warranty of Android devices. One of the biggest reasons why users don’t go for the custom ROMs is that rooting will immediately void your warranty. Installing a custom ROM needs to get root access. Most of the Manufacturers prohibit rooting or installing a custom Android version.
Pre-installed apps. Vivo Y923 devices with stock ROMs usually come with lots of pre-installed apps. These apps sometimes are good enough to attract customers such as music players, live wallpapers, app store, calendar, weather and so on. However, these pre-installed apps sometimes are seldom used by users which are called bloatware. In that, this advantage may turn into a disadvantage.
Premium Features. Just like the pre-installed apps, Vivo Y923 Stock ROMs also come with lots of premium features that are not available in custom ROMs. These features include a home screen, font, launcher or app drawer. Devices developed by different manufacturers shipped different premium features and apps.
Vivo Y923 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo Y923
- Tool Supported: QFIL QPST
- Processor: Qualcomm
Pre-requirements to Install Vivo Y923 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Vivo Y923
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup Of Vivo Y923:
Vivo Y923 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vivo Y923 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Vivo Y923 Firmware:
1. Download the QPST tool & driver.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run the QFIL tool.
4. Now Browse under the Programmer path to Chose Vivo Y923 Firmware MBN File.
MBN File Format:
5. As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
6. Next Go To Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and Select Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
7. Turn off the Phone and Attach it to PC by pressing Vol up & down button.
8. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9. Click on Download to start flashing.
10. Disconnect device from USB cable once Finish Download appears.
Follow Detailed Instruction Vivo Y923 Firmware Flashing With Qualcomm QPST.