If you’re looking for the VIVO Y91i firmware you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For VIVO Y91i. In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick VIVO Y91i. and download flash files tested and working file. I have explained the method which is use by People or the Repairing Shops. I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To Unbrick VIVO Y91i Mediatek Based Devices.
This article contains the VIVO Y91i Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your VIVO Y91i mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
How To Flash VIVO Y91i Firmware [ROM]:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the VIVO Y91i as we use for VIVO x21. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your VIVO Y91i.
The Advantages VIVO Y91i Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your VIVO Y91i
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade VIVO Y91i
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on VIVO Y91i
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
VIVO Y91i Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: VIVO Y91i
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6762
- Os: Android 8.1 Oreo
Pre-requirements to Install VIVO Y91i Firmware:
- Supported Phone: VIVO Y91i
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
VIVO Y91i Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- VIVO Y91i Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VIVO Y91i VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing VIVO Y91i Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install VIVO Y91i Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download VIVO Y91i Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction VIVO Y91i Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.