At some point, while using Vivo X1, you’ll probably encounter a situation in which you need to flash Vivo X1 firmware. You might need a Vivo X1 stock ROM how do you make sure the flashing process goes off without a hitch?
That’s what we’re going to tell you in this post! To do it, we’ll use a free flashing tool called Sp Flash Tool. This tool will enable you to flash stock ROM of your Vivo X1 and set up on a new Firmware.
This article contains the Vivo X1 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Vivo X1 mobile into its initial Factory state.
Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. Besides these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Advantages Vivo X1 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo X1
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Vivo X1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Vivo X1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Vivo X1 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo X1
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6577
- Os: Android
Pre-requirements to Install Vivo X1 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Vivo X1
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Download Vivo X1 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Vivo X1 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Vivo X1 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vivo X1 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Vivo X1 must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Vivo X1 Firmware:
- First Of All Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Also, Install MTK Android USB drivers.
- Then download Vivo X1 Firmware.
- Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
- Now open the SP flash tool.exe.
- Afterward, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- Next In the download tab, click on the scatter load button at the right.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button on the top left.
- Immediately connect your smartphone with a USB cable, and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, finally a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy it.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes surely. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Vivo X1 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.