At some point, while using Vivo S7W, you’ll probably encounter a situation in which you need to flash Vivo S7W firmware. You might need a Vivo S7W stock ROM how do you make sure the flashing process goes off without a hitch?
That’s what we’re going to tell you in this post! To do it, we’ll use a free flashing tool called Sp Flash Tool. This tool will enable you to flash stock ROM of your Vivo S7W and set up on a new Firmware.
This article contains the Vivo S7W Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Vivo S7W mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version.
Besides these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Advantages Vivo S7W Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo S7W
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Vivo S7W
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Vivo S7W
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Vivo S7W Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo S7W
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6575
- Os: Android
Pre-requirements to Install Vivo S7W Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Vivo S7W
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Download Vivo S7W Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Vivo S7W Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Vivo S7W VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vivo S7W Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Vivo S7W must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Vivo S7W Firmware:
- First Of All Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Also, Install MTK Android USB drivers.
- Then download Vivo S7W Firmware.
- Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
- Now open the SP flash tool.exe.
- Afterward, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- Next In the download tab, click on the scatter load button at the right.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button on the top left.
- Immediately connect your smartphone with a USB cable, and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, finally a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy it.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes surely. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Vivo S7W Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.