The specific Unonu L5.5D Claro Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of Unonu L5.5D Claro. This helps you to bypass FRP lock and revert form root and custom ROM.
Why would you want to flash Firmware on your Unonu L5.5D Claro?
There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on Unonu L5.5D Claro).
The Benefit Of Unonu L5.5D Claro Firmware:
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- If your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
Unonu L5.5D Claro Firmware Details:
- Gapps: Included
- Device Supported: Unonu L5.5D Claro
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash tool or Spreadtrum Flash tool
- Soc: SPD
- Os: Android 7.0
- Download: UUnonu-L5.5D-Claro .rar
Requirements To Flash Unonu L5.5D Claro Stock ROM:
- Charge your mobile: Your phone may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Full Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Download Unonu L5.5D Claro Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Unonu L5.5D Claro Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by SPD chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Spreadtrum flash tool for as Unonu L5.5D Claro Flash Tool because of this tool is very efficient and support all kind of SPD phones.
Instructions to Flash Unonu L5.5D Claro Stock ROM:
1: Download and install SPreadtrum USB Driver on your computer.
2: Download Unonu L5.5D Claro stock ROM (PAC) file.
3: Extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer.
4: Now open Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool .exe.
5: Once SPreadtrum Upgrade Tool is Launched, Connect your device to the computer (Make sure your device is switched off).
6: Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the ROM file. (having .pac extension)
7: Once you have successfully added the. Pac file in SPD Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
8: Wait for 2 – 10 minutes, as the device is in the flashing process.
9: During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in SPD Upgrade Tool.
10: Close the SPD Tool on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer.
Congratulations, You have successfully installed Stock ROM using SPD Flash tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Unonu L5.5D Claro Firmware”.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM on must have a 70–80% charge.
Bin Packet load Error When Flashing “Stock Firmware “ If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI After Flashing Stock Firmware: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.