If your SHARP A2 Lite phone is corrupt or bricked. Download SHARP A2 Lite stock firmware from here. To get it back to a working condition again.
All you have to do is simply download the below-given SHARP A2 Lite firmware files and tools on your PC. And then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on SHARP A2 Lite using SP Flash Tool. This guide is also helpful to unroot. Or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
In particular, the price of Sharp A2 Lite is lower than that of Aquos S3 and in the mid-range segment, Sharp A2 Lite is launched to compete with smartphones in the mid-range segment.
Thanks to that, the Sharp A2 Lite price is not too high but still possesses a good configuration, an impressive screen overflow. Specifically, the device owns a 5.7-inch IPS screen with an 18: 9 aspect ratio of HD resolution and 2.5D curved, metal design with a fingerprint sensor placed on the back.
Sharp A2 Lite is equipped with MediaTek MTK6737 chip instead of Snapdragon, comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal memory, running Android 7.0. In return, this machine owns a large battery of 4000mAh, for comfortable use time.
Despite the cheap price, this smartphone still owns a 13MP + 5MP dual camera cluster, f / 2.0 aperture, meanwhile the selfie camera has 8MP resolution. Sharp A2 Lite was born to serve users with diverse segments. The official Sharp A2 Lite price is VND 3.99 million for 2 colors Black and Pink. Inheriting modern design, extremely stable configuration, dual camera, this will be a perfect choice for users.
Why would you want to flash Firmware on your SHARP A2 Lite?
There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on SHARP A2 Lite).
For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. If you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Benefit Of SHARP A2 Lite Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- If your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
Requirements To Flash Sharp A2 Lite Stock ROM:
- Charge your mobile: Your phone may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Full Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download SHARP A2 Lite Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install SHARP A2 Lite Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for as SHARP A2 Lite Flash Tool because of this tool is very efficient and support all kind of MTK phones.
Instructions to Flash Sharp A2 Lite Stock ROM:
1. First of all Download the ‘SHARP A2 Lite flash file zip‘ which is given above and extract it on your computer’s desktop. Also, download and extract the sp flash tool.
2. Then download the USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case you have already installed the USB driver on your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your smartphone and take away the battery (if it is removable).
4. Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it.
5. As soon as the SP Flash tool is launch, click on the Download tab.
6. Now, click on the Scatter-loading button within the download tab.
7. Choose the scatter file from the firmware extract folder.
8. Now click on the Download button to start the flashing process.
9. Next, connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – if the battery is removable) and press volume up or volume down button at the same time.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the Download OK green ring in SP Flash Tool.
Now, close the SP Flash tool and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM on your SHARP A2 Lite.
Follow Detailed Instruction To Flash Firmware With Sp Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “SHARP A2 Lite Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of MTK phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
SHARP A2 Lite Firmware Details:
|Gapps: Included||No Root|
|Device Supported: SHARP A2 Lite||No Twrp And Nand Backup|
|Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool||No Customization And Over cloaking|
|Soc: MediaTek||No ADB Ad Block|
|Os: Android||Pre-installed OEM apps|