Download Firmware/Flash File For Realme 9i RMX3491:
Welcome To all in one thread for Realme 9i RMX3491 in this post I will share all kinds of Realme 9i RMX3491 Firmware With you. Like Ota software update fastboot ROM And QFIL flash tool. So keep in touch and stay updated with your Realme 9i RMX3491 software upgrade.
|Device Name:||Realme 9i|
|ROM Size:||up to 12.7GB|
“Realme 9i RMX3491 Firmware” is the software that is provided by the vendor, or You may say that the software. Which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is [highlight color=”yellow”]Realme 9i RMX3491 Stock Rom.[/highlight]
The other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per their desire. Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory.
- Supported Phone: Realme 9i RMX3491
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Take Realme 9i RMX3491 Full Backup
Before going to install Realme 9i RMX3491 stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
- Download Realme 9i RMX3491 Flash Tool And Drivers:
- A. Download and install Realme 9i RMX3491 Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
- These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by Qualcomm chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
- B. We use the QFIL QPST Flash Tool as Realme 9i RMX3491 Flash Tool because this tool is very efficient and support all kind of Qualcomm phones.
Instructions to Flash Realme 9i RMX3491 Stock ROM:
1. Download and install the driver and tool above. Then launch the QFIL tool.
2. Turn off the phone (Remove the battery if possible, then insert the battery again), hold up the VOLUME KEY, and plug in the USB cable to connect to the computer.
3. On the QFIL tool, select the files, in turn, select the files in the Realme 9i RMX3491 ROM folder.
4. After clicking Download, wait for the flash process to finish, the time is about 5-10.
5: During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically.
6. Once flashing is completed, Close the Qfil Tool on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer.
- Congratulations, You have successfully installed Stock ROM using the QFIL Flash tool.
Follow Detailed Instruction Firmware Flashing With Qfil Flash Tool.