Flashing Oukitel U7 Max Firmware With Sp flash tool and reset the FRP lock with Oukitel U7 Max da file is the same task. You can use the guide to install U7 Max Stock ROM and unbrick the Oukitel U7 Max.
How To Flash Oukitel U7 Max Firmware File [ROM]
This article contains the Oukitel U7 Max Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Oukitel U7 Max mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version.
Besides these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Advantages Of Oukitel U7 Max Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oukitel U7 Max
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Oukitel U7 Max
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Oukitel U7 Max
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Oukitel U7 Max Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oukitel U7 Max
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Pre-requirements to Install Oukitel U7 Max Stock Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Oukitel U7 Max
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Download Oukitel U7 Max Flashing Tool And Drivers:
There are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Oukitel U7 Max . I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Oukitel U7 Max.
- Oukitel U7 Max Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Oukitel U7 Max USB driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Oukitel U7 Max Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Oukitel U7 Max must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Oukitel U7 Max Firmware:
- First Of All Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Also, Install MTK Android USB drivers.
- Then download Oukitel U7 Max Firmware.
- Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
- Now open the SP flash tool.exe.
- Afterward, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- Next In the download tab, click on the scatter load button at the right.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button on the top left.
- Immediately connect your smartphone with a USB cable, and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, finally a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes surely. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Oukitel U7 Max Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.