If your Oppo A53 mobile has been damaged for any reason. And you want to fix it at home by flashing Oppo A53 firmware. So your search on the Internet has ended.
Today I tell you the easy way to flash Oppo A53 firmware. By following which you can make your phone back to work again. Yes. All the following software is free of charge in this article.
Oppo A53 Firmware is the software that is provided by the vendor or You may say that the software. which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is Stock Rom. the other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per they desire.
Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory. Flash memory holds Android’s firmware. the same as most other portable devices with an embedded OS.
How To Flash Oppo A53 Firmware File [ROM]
We will use Qualcomm QPST to unbrick the Oppo A53. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Oppo A53.
The Benefit Of Oppo A53 Firmware:
Keep the warranty. Oppo A53 Stock ROMs would not void your warranty of Android devices. One of the biggest reasons why users don’t go for the custom ROMs is that rooting will immediately void your warranty. Installing a custom ROM needs to get root access. Most of the Manufacturers prohibit rooting or installing a custom Android version.
Pre-installed apps. Oppo A53 devices with stock ROMs usually come with lots of pre-installed apps. These apps sometimes are good enough to attract customers such as music players, live wallpapers, app store, calendar, weather and so on. However, these pre-installed apps sometimes are seldom used by users which are called bloatware. In that, this advantage may turn into a disadvantage.
Premium Features. Just like the pre-installed apps, Oppo A53 Stock ROMs also come with lots of premium features which are not available in custom ROMs. These features include a home screen, font, launcher or app drawer. Devices developed by different manufacturers shipped different premium features and apps.
Oppo A53 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo A53
- Tool Supported: QFIL QPST
- Processor: Qualcomm
Pre-requirements to Install Oppo A53 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Oppo A53
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Oppo A53 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Oppo A53 Firmware:
1. Download the QPST tool & driver.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run the QFIL tool.
4. Now Browse under the Programmer path to Chose Oppo A53 Firmware MBN File.
MBN File Format:
5. As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
6. Next Go To Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and Select Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
7. Turn off the Phone and Attach it to PC by pressing Vol up & down button.
8. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9. Click on Download to start flashing.
10. Disconnect device from USB cable once Finish Download appears.
Follow Detailed Instruction Oppo A53 Firmware Flashing With Qualcomm QPST.