I am flashing stock firmware on Okapia Inspire 5.0 Firmware using the flash tool. Step by step guide showing how to flash Okapia Inspire 5.0 stock ROM File with Sp flash tool.
- Why would you want to flash Firmware on your Okapia Inspire 5.0?
- The Benefit Of Okapia Inspire 5.0 Firmware:
- Okapia Inspire 5.0 Firmware Details:
- Requirements to flash Okapia Inspire 5.0 Stock ROM:
- 2. Download Okapia Inspire 5.0 Flash Tool And Drivers:
- Instructions to Flash Okapia Inspire 5.0 Stock ROM:
Why would you want to flash Firmware on your Okapia Inspire 5.0?
There are various reasons to flash Firmware on Okapia Inspire 5.0. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove FRP lock from it. If you’re going to reset your phone hard and you cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are.
The Benefit Of Okapia Inspire 5.0 Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM To Unbrick
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- if your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
Okapia Inspire 5.0 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Okapia Inspire 5.0
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6582
- OS: Android
Download Okapia Inspire 5.0 Flash File:
Requirements to flash Okapia Inspire 5.0 Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: Okapia Inspire 5.0 Stock ROM
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Okapia Inspire 5.0 Firmware Backup
Before going to install Okapia Inspire 5.0 stock ROM, you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Okapia Inspire 5.0 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Okapia Inspire 5.0 Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for as Okapia Inspire 5.0 Flash Tool this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Okapia Inspire 5.0.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Okapia Inspire 5.0.
Instructions to Flash Okapia Inspire 5.0 Stock ROM:
1. Download Okapia Inspire 5.0 flash file zip file is given above and extracts it in your computer.
2. Download Okapia Inspire 5.0 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Okapia Inspire 5.0 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launch, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference, see the picture given below.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Okapia Inspire 5.0 Android device to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Okapia Inspire 5.0 Android device.
Follow Detailed Instruction Okapia Inspire 5.0 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Okapia Inspire 5.0.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Okapia Inspire 5.0 must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.