Welcome Tothel one thread for Lenovo K30-T. Inn this pos,t I will share all kinds of Lenovo K30-TM Firmware With you, like Ota software update fastboot ROM And QFIL flash tool. So keep in touch and stay updated with your Lenovo K30-TM software upgrade.
Why would you want to flash Firmware on your Lenovo K30-TM?
“Lenovo K30-TM Firmware” is the software that is provided by the vendor, or You may say that the software. Which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone L,enovo K30-TM Stock Rom.
The other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advanced users installed after flashing it as per their desire. Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory.
The Benefit Of Stock Firmware:
- Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on
- Revert to stock to gain your warranty
- Will able to receive OTA Updates
Lenovo K30-TM Firmware Details:
- Gapps: Included
- Device Supported: Lenovo K30-TM
- Tool Supported: QPST Tool – QFIL Qualcomm Flash Image Loader
- Processor: Qualcomm
- Os Ver: Android
Pre-requirements to Install Lenovo K30-TM Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: Lenovo K30-TM
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Lenovo K30-TM Full Backup
Before going to install Lenovo K30-TM stock ROM, you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Lenovo K30-TM Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by Qualcomm chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the QFIL QPST Flash Tool for Lenovo K30-TM Flash Tool because this tool is very efficient and support all kind of Qualcomm phones.
Instructions to Flash Lenovo K30-TM Stock ROM:
1. Download and install the driver and tool above. Then launch the QFIL tool.
2. Turn off the phone (Remove the battery if possible, then insert the battery again), hold up the VOLUME KEY and plug in the USB cable to connect to the computer.
3. On the QFIL tool, select the file; in turn, select the files in the ROM folder.
4. After clicking Download, wait for the flash process to finish; the time is about 5-10.
5: During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically.
6. Once flashing is completed, Close the Qfil Tool on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer.
Congratulations, You have successfully installed Stock ROM using the QFIL Flash tool.
Follow Detailed Instruction Firmware Flashing With Qfil Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Lenovo K30-TM Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device resulting from the use of the information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.