How To Flash ITEL S13 PRO Firmware File [ROM]
This time I will share a tutorial on how to flash ITEL S13 PRO Firmware. With computers in an easy and tested way on our devices. In this article, you will find ITEL S13 PRO Stock Firmware ROM. official download link flashing tutorial and flash tool. Download ITEL S13 PRO stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
ITEL S13 PRO is a 5.5-inch ips touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels (294 PPI). A size of 144 x 72.4 x 8.3 mm and weighs about 210g.
ITEL S13 PRO Powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor MediaTek MT6580M with Mali-T720MP2 GPU and 1GB of RAM. There’s also 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB with microSD.
There is a 5+5 MP primary camera with LED Flash and a 13-megapixel front selfie camera.
ITEL S13 PRO is a dual SIM Phone with other connectivity options like Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0. Supports 2G and 3G networks. Sensors on this phone include a fingerprint scanner, Compass Magnetometer, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, and Gyroscope.
ITEL S13 PRO is powered with a 2400Mah non-removable battery
This article contains the ITEL S13 PRO Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your ITEL S13 PRO mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. Besides these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
How To Flash ITEL S13 PRO Firmware File [ROM]
There are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the ITEL S13 PRO. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your ITEL S13 PRO.
The Advantages ITEL S13 PRO Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your ITEL S13 PRO
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade ITEL S13 PRO
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on ITEL S13 PRO
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
ITEL S13 PRO Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: ITEL S13 PRO
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580M
- Os: Android 8.1 Oreo
Pre-requirements to Install ITEL S13 PRO Firmware:
- Supported Phone: ITEL S13 PRO
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Download ITEL S13 PRO Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- ITEL S13 PRO Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- ITEL S13 PRO VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing ITEL S13 PRO Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM ITEL S13 PRO must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install ITEL S13 PRO Firmware:
- First Of All Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Also, Install MTK Android USB drivers.
- Then download ITEL S13 PRO Firmware.
- Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
- Now open the SP flash tool.exe.
- Afterward, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- Next In the download tab, click on the scatter load button at the right.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button on top left.
- Immediately connect your smartphone with a USB cable, and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, finally a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes surely. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction ITEL S13 PRO Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.