If you’re looking for the iTel P32 firmware you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For iTel P32. In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick iTel P32 . and download flash files tested and working file. I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops. I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To Unbrick iTel P32 MTK Based Devices.
This article contains the iTel P32 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your iTel P32 mobile into its initial Factory state.
Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
How To Flash iTel P32 Firmware File [ROM]
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the iTel P32 as we use for ITEL P13. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your iTel P32.
The Advantages iTel P32 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your iTel P32
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade iTel P32
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on iTel P32
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
iTel P32 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: iTel P32
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Os: Android 8.1 Oreo
Pre-requirements to Install iTel P32 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: iTel P32
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
iTel P32 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- iTel P32 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- iTel P32 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing iTel P32 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install iTel P32 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download iTel P32 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy it.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction iTel P32 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.