The specific Huawei Y511-U30 Stock Firmware Download Package comes with a Stock ROM of Huawei Y511-U30. This helps you to bypass FRP lock and revert form root and custom ROM.
Why would you want to flash Firmware on your Huawei Y511-U30?
There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on Huawei Y511-U30. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it.
If you’re going to hard reset your phone and you cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Benefit Of Huawei Y511-U30 Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Huawei Y511-U30
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Huawei Y511-U30
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Huawei Y511-U30 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Huawei Y511-U30
- Root: Not Rooted
Pre-requirements to Install Huawei Y511-U30 Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: Huawei Y511-U30
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Full Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Huawei Y511-U30 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by LG. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the
Instructions to Flash Huawei Y511-U30 Stock ROM:
1: Extract the Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software on your computer.
2: Now, Download and install the
3: Now, Open QPBLFBML01.exe to Launch the Huawei Multi Download Tool.
4: Once, Huawei Multi Download Software is launched, you will be able to see the following screen.
5: Now, Click on the Browse Button.
6: Now, it will ask you to set up the password. Just Leave the Password column blank and click on the Set Button.
7: Now, Locate the .xml file from the ‘Stock firmware’ folder.
8: Now, Click on the Next Button.
9: Connect your Device to the Computer (make sure your device is in fastboot mode or download mode).
10: Click on the Scan and Download Button to begin the “Stock firmware” Flashing Process.
Once the Stock ROM Flashing process is completed, disconnect your device from the Computer and restart it.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Huawei Y511-U30 Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM on must have a 70–80% charge.