Despite the fact that it was released in 2006 and very few paid attention to it, Roblox is one of the most popular games of the moment. It currently has more than 90 million active players worldwide and is available on almost all popular platforms, including Android and PC.
If you are already part of the huge Roblox community, surely you have also experienced some kind of error playing it and that is why you are here. Below, we’ll show you all of the Roblox error messages, what each one means, and how you can fix them, if possible.
Roblox errors error code 6 to 271 and fixes:
If you play from the mobile or PC application, then you may recognize one of the following errors:
- Error 6 – indicates that there is a problem with the connection, either because your internet was down or Roblox was blocked by your antivirus. Therefore, first, check if you have a good connection to other devices and, if the Internet is not the problem, check your antivirus.
- Error 142 – The server you are trying to connect to is no longer available. Try to connect to another server.
- Error 148 – You need to update the Roblox app to continue playing.
- Error 256 and 274: they appear when you have been banned from the game or when the server has been closed. Regarding this, you may be interested in entering the following link where we explain how to remove the Roblox ban forever.
- Error 260 and 261 – Indicate that the game servers are failing. Although they may also appear when your connection is not working well, so check it.
- Error 262: An attempt to connect to the server failed. Please check if your connection is ok, wait a few seconds, and try again.
- Error 264 – Displayed when opening the game on two different devices with the same account. You must sign out of the account on one of the devices.
- Error 267: You were kicked out of the game or you moved forward so fast that the world didn’t have time to load.
- Error 268 – Occurs when you have kicked off one server and are forced to join another. A third-party program (exploit) may be causing this, so be careful what you have recently installed.
- Error 271 – The server ran out of active players. Sometimes it can also happen for no reason; don’t give it much importance and just restart the game.
How to fix Roblox errors code 272 to 773:
- Error 272 – You are trying to connect with an exploit and the game has blocked you. Close the exploit and reconnect. It can also happen for no reason.
- Error 273 – May appear when you receive a warning or when you get banned. It could also be due to a poor connection or you are trying to connect from another device.
- Error 274: server temporarily closed. Wait at least an hour and try to connect again.
- Error 275 – Indicates that the game is undergoing maintenance. Just wait for them to finish. It can also appear in the game you entered is deleted.
- Error 277: This error appeared to many users without any explanation, although it often happens when you get banned or have a bad connection.
- Error 278: You were inactive for 20 minutes and were kicked from the server.
- Error 280 – This indicates that you cannot update it. What you have to do is correct your PC date and time if it is wrong. We repeat, correct the Windows date.
- Error 517 – Happens when you uninstall the game while it’s open, when the server is down, or when you try to reconnect to a server you’ve previously disconnected from.
- Error 523 – The server is closed and you don’t have access to it.
- Error 524 – Indicates that Roblox is down. It also happens when you try to join a game as a guest or when you want to join a VIP game without permission.
- Error 529: problem with the HTTP. Wait for them to fix it.
- Error 589: You have been disconnected from the game. Try to reconnect.
- Error 610 – Happens if you get disconnected when the game is starting, if you are trying to join a VIP server without permission, or if DNS resolution fails. Restart the game and check your connection to fix it.
- Error 769 – Teleporter failed for no reason.
- Error 770 and 771: You are teleporting to a game or server that does not exist or has been deleted.
- Error 772 – Occurs when you teleport to a server that is already full.
- Error 773 – You are teleporting to a restricted or unapproved game.
Roblox website error messages
If you access Roblox from a web browser, the errors you may encounter are the following:
- Maintenance – The page is temporarily down for maintenance. Wait a few hours for it to reset.
- N/A – Appears when you want to view a public forum post that was deleted. The page will automatically redirect you, so you don’t have to do anything.
- ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS – Occurs when many people open an account at the same time. Clear your browser cookies and try opening the game in incognito mode to fix this issue.
- Error 400: You entered the web address incorrectly. Check the URL and try to enter again.
- Error 403 – You are trying to access a site that is prohibited or restricted by the game development team. The typical access denied error.
- Error 404 – occurs when you try to access a web address that doesn’t exist. It also appears that the government of your country has blocked the Roblox website.
- Error 500 – Internal Roblox server failure. Wait until they fix it.
- Error 504: appears when the Roblox website is down or under maintenance, as well as when your Internet is very slow or down.
We hope that now you can solve the errors that appear when playing Roblox.