The Rivo Rhythm RX450 mobile features a 5.0” (12.7 cm) display with a screen resolution of HD (720 x 1280 pixels) and runs on Android v5.1 (Lollipop) operating system. The device is powered by Quad core, 1.3 GHz processor paired with 2 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 2050 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 8 MP camera . Other sensors include Accelerometer. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? No, it doesn’t. On board storage is at 8 GB with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 32 GB.
Rivo Rhythm RX450 MT6580 Official Stock Firmware SP Flash Tool Files.
Initial Steps to Install Firmware on Rivo Rhythm RX450 MT6580
How To Flash Rivo Rhythm RX450
- First, you need to download and extract SP flash tool and USB drivers.
- Download and install MTK android USB drivers
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone
- Your phone must have 50 % charging before this process
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket
- Now open SP flash tool.exe
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool
- In download tab, click on scatter load button
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Now flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone
- Power on the phone and enjoy
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.