Removing the watermark on TikTok videos is possible with this guide
Want to share a TikTok video, but don’t like the watermark to appear? Don’t worry, you don’t need to download a video editor, as there is a free and very easy-to-use app that allows you to remove the watermark on those videos in a matter of minutes.
How to remove the watermark from a TikTok video
Before we explain step by step everything you have to do to remove the watermark from TikTok videos, you need to download the Remove & Add Watermark application. You can download it for free from the link.
Once downloaded and installed, you must download the TikTok video that you want to remove the watermark from.
Having the video downloaded on your mobile, you must follow these steps to remove the TikTok watermark from the videos:
- The first thing you will have to do is open the Remove & Add Watermark app.
- Therefore, you must click on the option that says Select video.
- Click on the Remove logo.
- Choose the app where your videos are stored ( Files in our case).
- Select the video you want to remove the watermark from TikTok.
- Use the box displayed on the screen to prevent the TikTok watermark from popping out.
Without much else to add, it is necessary that you have the TikTok app installed on your mobile to be able to remove the watermark from the videos that you downloaded on your phone.