See what the functions of the Redmi Airdots 3 headphones are and how to use the touch controls. Learn how to turn on or off, what are the controls to answer a waiting call or answer a second call, play and pause music, how to activate noise cancellation, and others.
If you have just purchased the new Xiaomi Redmi Airdots 3 Pro headphones, know that they have 35dB intelligent noise cancellation, and have dual connectivity, that is, they can connect simultaneously with devices. The charging case supports Qi (wireless) technology, but you can use traditional charging mode.
Controlling the functions of the Redmi Airdots 3 Pro headphones
You can use control functions including switching modes, music play/pause, noise canceling, and phone calls. Redmi Airdots 3 Pro headphones also support a voice control feature for wake-up.
Turn the headphones on or off:
The new Redmi Airdots 3 headphones can be turned on or off with simple actions, without the need to keep the ear points pressed. The first step is to put the headphones inside the charging case.
- Close the cover of the case and the headphones will automatically disconnect from the device they are connected to.
- Then they will start charging and will automatically turn off when they are fully charged.
- After charging, open the cover of the case so that the headphones turn on and connect automatically.
Answering a call:
- Double tap the left/right earphone multifunctional touch area to answer the call.
- Double tap the left/right earphone multifunctional touch area to reject or hang up the call.
Answering a second call:
- Double tap the left or right earpiece to put the ongoing call on hold and answer the incoming call.
- Double tap the left or right earbud to hang up the current call and answer the waiting call.
Play or pause music:
- To pause the music, simply remove the headphones and put them back in to play the music again.
- Double tap the right earcup to pause music, and double tap to play music.
- Triple tap to switch to the next song or hang up a call.
- Press and hold one of the earbuds to activate Noise/Transparency Cancellation or to turn on Switch Mode.
How to charge earphones and charging case?
With an integrated low-power chip, the headphones have a battery life of up to 6 hours on a single charge. With the help of a charging case, the earphones can last for up to 28 hours. With fast charging, the earphones can charge for just 10 minutes and allow you to listen to music for up to 3 hours. The case also has Qi support and can be charged on devices that have this technology.
To charge the case, connect the charging cable to the case and keep the earphones inside the case to charge simultaneously. When the case is not fully charged, its indicator turns white. When fully charged, the indicator is off. You can charge the earbuds multiple times (up to 30 hours) by keeping the earbuds in the charging case.
Which devices are compatible with Redmi Airdots 3 Pro?
You can connect Redmi Airdots 3 Pro headphones with any device with Bluetooth compatibility. You can connect it to smartphones, Android TVs, notebooks, PCs, iOS devices, and others. Capable of connecting to two devices at the same time, Redmi Airdots 3 Pro can be connected with two devices even if they use different platforms, such as Android, iOS, or Windows. And you can easily switch the connection between them.
It is worth remembering that the limiting distance of connection via Bluetooth between the device and the headphones must be up to 10 meters. However, this metric can vary depending on the conditions of the environment where you are, barriers and signal interference can cause connection interruptions.
How to reset Redmi Airdots 3 Pro headphones?
If the Redmi Airdots 3 Pro headphones are not working properly, it is possible to reset them (restore/reset) to their original configuration. Use the steps below to reset the headphones. Remembering that it is necessary to perform a new pairing with your device.
- Put the earphones into the charging case, and press and hold the charging case button for 10 seconds.
- The charging case indicator will flash white for 3 seconds and then turn off.
- The headphones indicator will be white for 5 seconds, indicating that the headphones have been successfully reset.