Realme X RMX1901 Firmware File [Stock ROM]
Welcome To all in one thread for Realme X RMX1901 in this post I will share all kinds of Realme X RMX1901 Firmware With you. Like Ota software update fastboot ROM And QFIL flash tool. So keep in touch and stay updated with your Realme X RMX1901 software upgrade.
How To Flash Realme X RMX1901 Firmware Stock ROM
“Realme X RMX1901 Firmware” is the software that is provided by the vendor, or You may say that the software. Which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is X RMX1901 Stock Rom.
The other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per they desire. Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory.
The Benefit Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your RMX1901
- Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on
- Revert to stock to gain your warranty
- Will able to receive OTA Updates
Pre-requirements to Install Realme X RMX1901 Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: Realme X RMX1901
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Realme X RMX1901 Full Backup
Before going to install Realme X RMX1901 stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Realme X RMX1901 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Realme X RMX1901 Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by Qualcomm chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the QFIL QPST Flash Tool for as Realme X RMX1901 Flash Tool because of this tool is very efficient and support all kind of Qualcomm phones.
Instructions to Flash Realme X RMX1901 Stock ROM:
1. Download and install the driver and tool above. Then launch the QFIL tool.
2. Turn off the phone (Remove the battery if possible, then insert the battery again), hold up the VOLUME KEY and plug in the USB cable to connect to the computer.
3. On the QFIL tool, select the files, in turn, select the Oppo_Realme_X_RMX1901_EX_11_A.05_190704 files in the Realme X RMX1901 ROM folder.
4. After clicking Download, wait for the flash process to finish, the time is about 5-10.
5: During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically.
6. Once flashing is completed, Close the Qfil Tool on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer.
Congratulations, You have successfully installed Realme X RMX1901 Stock ROM using QFIL Flash tool.
Follow Detailed Instruction Realme X RMX1901 Firmware Flashing With Qfil Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Realme X RMX1901 Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM on Realme X RMX1901 must have a 70–80% charge.
Realme X RMX1901 Firmware:
|Gapps: Included||No Root|
|Device Supported: Realme X RMX1901||No Twrp And Nand Backup|
|Tool: QPST Tool – QFIL Qualcomm Flash Image Loader||No Customization And Over cloaking|
|Soc: Qualcomm||No ADB Ad Block|
|Os: Android 9.0||Pre-installed OEM apps|