How To Flash Qnet Levin V3 Stock ROM Firmware File
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Qnet Levin V3. If you have Qnet Levin V3 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM – Flash File -For it then You are in a right place, You have to do this by using the Below Tutorial.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Qnet Levin V3. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Qnet Levin V3 by installing Stock Firmware.
The Benefit Qnet Levin V3 Of Stock ROM:
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade or Unbrick Qnet Levin V3 / And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Qnet Levin V3 Stock Firmware IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Qnet Levin V3
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6580
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
|Download||Qnet Levin V3 MT6580 6.0 Firmware.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on Qnet Levin V3:
- Supported Phone: Qnet Levin V3
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Qnet Levin V3 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.