How To Update/Unbrick QMobile LT600 Pro MT6580 Android 7.0 Official Stock Firmware With SP Flash Tool Files
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade Q Mobile LT600 Pro MT6580 Android 7.0 / And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock Rom/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Rom IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solve.
Download Newest SP Flash Tool– It is a very useful utility for fixing soft brick or Stuck cases especially for the Media-Tek devices. You could flash Stock or Custom Rom’s of your choice.
Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Unpack Flash Tools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe.
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search scatter.txt in ROM.
- Wait for the file to be added into Flash Tool.
- Select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- Press “Download” button to start and connect your phone to the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display.
Follow Detailed Instruction MTK Phones Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.