QCY T13: how to connect, use and reset the headphones
See in this tutorial how to connect, use the controls, and reset the QCY T13 headphones. Learn all the steps to pair the headphones using the app. The QCY T13 headphones have a good sound quality and are comfortable and cost-effective.
In addition, it has an autonomy of 8 hours, IPX5 protection, noise cancellation for calls, and a feature to activate the cell phone’s virtual assistant.
So, if you’ve just purchased your new QCY T13 headphones and want to know how to set them up and use them correctly, see below for instructions to connect your Android or iOS phone.
How to connect QCY T13 headphones to a mobile phone?
- Activate your cell phone’s Bluetooth and Location.
- Download and install the QCY App by scanning the QR Code or accessing the Play Store for Android or the App Store for iPhone (iOS).
- Configure the QCY app by following the on-screen instructions.
- Then open the app and remove the earbuds from the charging case.
- A pop-up will appear once the headphones are detected.
- When this happens, tap “Connect” to complete.
- Ready! The headphones are already connected.
After connecting the headphones to the cell phone, navigate through the application’s options to view the battery level, configure the sound equalization and change the ringtone functions.
How does a switch connect devices?
To switch between devices to which the headphones have already been connected and configured, follow these steps:
- Turn off the Bluetooth of the cell phone to the headphones are currently connected to.
- Place the headphones in the case and leave the lid open.
- Then press the button on the case for approximately 3s or until the LED flashes green 3 times.
- Remove the headphones from the case.
- Activate the other device’s Bluetooth.
- The headphones will connect automatically.
How to use controls on QCY T13 headphones?
Knowing the function of each headphone is essential to get a better experience. The controls on the QCY T13 headphones are very easy to use. See them all below:
- Power on headphones: press and hold the touch area for 1.5s.
- Power off headphones: Put them inside the charging case.
- Answer or end a call: Double-tap the left or right earbud.
- Reject an incoming call: press and hold the touch area for 1.5s on the right/left earphone.
- Play/Pause: tap the left or right earphone twice.
- Skip song: press and hold the left earbud for 1.5s.
- Forward song: press and hold the right earbud for 1.5s.
- Call voice assistant: tap the left earbud 3 times.
- Low latency mode: tap the right earbud 3 times.
How to reset QCY T13 headphones?
You can reset the QCY headphones to their factory settings if there is a problem with the connection or if you want to pair them with another device. Check out the steps below.
- Forget the headphones in the list of connected Bluetooth devices on the cell phone.
- Then place the earbuds inside the charging case.
- Hold down the button on the case for approximately 10 seconds and release the button only when the LED flashes 3 times alternately in red and blue.
- Once this is done, the reset will be complete.
QCY T13 battery level information
Knowing how much battery charge is left on your device is always useful to keep your headphones charged. The color of the LEDs on the case and earbuds indicate the approximate amount of charge remaining.
- Headphone LEDs: when lit red, it means they are charging. When fully charged, they will glow blue for 1 minute.
- Charging Case LED: Lights red when charging and green when fully charged.
To find out the battery level, press the button on the case and check the indications below:
- Green: above 90%
- Blue: between 90% and 50%
- Red: below 50%