Do you want to play a video in reverse on TikTok? You don’t have to download an editor to do so. The most used social network app in the world, it allows you to reverse any video simply and quickly.
Of course, you will need to follow a few steps to achieve this, since the option that allows you to play TikTok videos backward is somewhat hidden.
How to put a video in reverse on TikTok?
If what you want is to reverse a video that you have recorded using the TikTok camera, you will have to perform all these steps that we leave you below:
- Open the TikTok app and click on the “+” icon located in the lower center of the screen.
- Record or upload a video using the TikTok camera.
- Click on the little red popcorn that appears at the bottom right of the screen.
- Enter the section that says “Effects” (icon shaped like a clock).
- Scroll through the effect tabs until you find the one that says “Time.” Once found, click on it.
- Select the effect that says “Inverted” (purple hourglass).
- Click on the option “Save” (top right of the screen).
- Press the button that says “Next”.
- And finally, click on “Publish” so that the video can be uploaded to the social network.
It is important to clarify that the “Inverted” function may not appear on all mobile devices. If this is your case, we recommend you download TikTok Beta, there you will surely find this effect.
How to reverse someone else’s video on TikTok?
In case you want to playback a video of another TikTok user, you will have to do the tutorial that we leave you here:
- Enter the TikTok and find the video you want to reverse. Once found, click on the “Share” button that is shown at the bottom right of the screen.
- A menu with different options will be displayed, click on the one that says “Duet”.
- Click on the red button to record a video (it must last the same as the video you have chosen to make the duet).
- Once the video is recorded, you will have to click on the red popcorn.
- Enter the section that says “Effects”.
- Click on the tab that says “Time” (it is at the end of the list of options).
- Select the “Invert” effect.
- With the filter already applied, click on the option that says “Save.”
- If you did everything correctly, you will be able to play someone else’s video backward on TikTok.
Don’t want to record a duet so you can reverse a video of another TikTok user? Don’t worry, you can download the video using SSSTikTok, then upload it to the social network and apply the “Inverted” effect.
With nothing more to add about it, we recommend that you be patient when putting TikTok videos in reverse. Depending on the type of mobile you have, the app will take more or less time to apply the “Inverted” effect.