Are you in search of the PLUM Z623 firmware of your device PLUM Z623? If sure your reply, you might be on the suitable web page. We’ve given the direct link to download PLUM Z623 firmware.
This article contains the PLUM Z623 Stock Rom Flash File. That will allow you to recover your PLUM Z623 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The PLUM Z623 is Run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS Powered by MediaTek MT6580 Processor, it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone/Tablet, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is use on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
The Benefit Of PLUM Z623 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your PLUM Z623
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade PLUM Z623
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on PLUM Z623
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
PLUM Z623 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: PLUM Z623
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: MT6580
Pre-requirements to Install Firmware on PLUM Z623:
- Supported Phone: PLUM Z623
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- PLUM Z623 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- PLUM Z623 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing PLUM Z623 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on PLUM Z623:
- First, you need to download and extract SP flash tool and USB drivers.
- Download and install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download PLUM Z623 firmware.
- Your phone must have 50 % charging before this process.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable).
- Now flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction PLUM Z623 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.