Download Official Panasonic P90 Firmware Flash File. If you have a Panasonic P90 Smartphone. And you want to download the Stock ROM – Flash File For it or want to FRP bypass. Then you are in a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
The Panasonic P90 is powered by 1.25GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Panasonic P90 packs a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Panasonic P90 is powered by a 2400mAh. It measures 143.00 x 71.80 x 9.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 151.70 grams.
The Panasonic P90 is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Panasonic P90 Firmware Nougat Flash File [Stock ROM]:
This article contains the Stock Panasonic P90 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Panasonic P90 mobile into its initial Factory state.
Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Benefit Of Panasonic P90 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Panasonic P90
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- Bypass Panasonic P90 FRP security
Panasonic P90 Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Panasonic P90
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737M
- Os: Android 7.0 Nougat
|Download||Panasonic P90 Firmware MT6737M Nougat.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Panasonic P90 Stock Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Panasonic P90
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Panasonic P90 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Panasonic P90 as we use for Panasonic Eluga I2. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Panasonic P90.
- Panasonic P90 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Panasonic P90 USB driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Panasonic P90 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Panasonic P90 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Panasonic P90 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Panasonic P90 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.