At some point, while using Panasonic Eluga Z1, you’ll probably encounter a situation in which you need to flash Panasonic Eluga Z1 firmware. You might need a Panasonic Eluga Z1 stock ROM how do you make sure the flashing process goes off without a hitch?
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the Panasonic Eluga Z1 Stock Firmware on Panasonic Eluga Z1. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install Stock ROM and on Panasonic Eluga Z1.
Some cases, We have bricked our Panasonic Eluga Z1, after that, we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) with the Stock Firmware anytime. Also if you think your Panasonic Eluga Z1 lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from the situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the Panasonic Eluga Z1.
Panasonic Eluga Z1 Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Panasonic Eluga Z1 as we use for Panasonic eluga i2. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Panasonic Eluga Z1.[quads id=2]
The Advantages Panasonic Eluga Z1 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Panasonic Eluga Z1
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Panasonic Eluga Z1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Panasonic Eluga Z1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Panasonic Eluga Z1 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Panasonic Eluga Z1
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6765
- Os: Android
Pre-requirements to Install Panasonic Eluga Z1 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Panasonic Eluga Z1
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Panasonic Eluga Z1 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Panasonic Eluga Z1 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Panasonic Eluga Z1 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Panasonic Eluga Z1 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Panasonic Eluga Z1 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Panasonic Eluga Z1 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy it.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Panasonic Eluga Z1 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.