How To Flash Panasonic Eluga Ray Max Firmware ROM File
The all-new Panasonic Eluga Ray Max with an incredibly fast Qualcomm Snapdragon octa-core processor and 4GB RAM is Totally different form MTK phone Because of this phone Qualcomm based device. Today we talk about the flashing with QFIL Qpst Tool. This Tool Is For Panasonic Eluga Ray Max. In case you’ve bricked your Phone or simply Wish to clean install the Stock ROM on Panasonic Eluga Ray Max then you definitely are in the best place. Panasonic Eluga Ray Max is based on MTK CPU. To install Stock firmware on Panasonic Eluga Ray Max Media Tek powered device, you require Flashing Tool known as Qualcomm Flashing Tool, Formally also called Smart Phone Flashing Tool.
How to Flash Firmware on Panasonic Eluga Ray Max:
Download the Panasonic Eluga Ray Max Stock Firmware, drivers, and QPST flash tool, then you can carry out our instructions on setting up the firmware on Panasonic Eluga Ray Max.
The Benefit Panasonic Eluga Ray Max Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Panasonic Eluga Ray Max
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Panasonic Eluga Ray Max
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Panasonic Eluga Ray Max
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Panasonic Eluga Ray Max
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MSM8937
- File Size: 1.9 GB
- Firmware Link: Click Here to Start Download
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on Panasonic Eluga Ray Max:
- Supported Phone: Panasonic Eluga Ray Max
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
Download Qualcomm QPST. – Qualcomm Drivers.
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Panasonic Eluga Ray Max Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Panasonic Eluga Ray Max:
Step 1. After Drivers installation, Attach Phone to PC via USB cable.
Step 2. While connecting to PC, the phone should be switched off and press volume up & down as boot key.
If it Create Qualcomm HS–USB QDLoader 9008 port in device manager, the driver has been successfully installed.
Once driver installation is complete, follow the instructions below to flash the MBN firmware file to your Qualcomm device.
Step 3. Download the QPST tool & driver.
Step 4. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
Step 5. Run QFIL tool.
Step 6. Now Browse under the Programmer path to Chose MBN File.
Step 7. As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
Step 8. Next Go To Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml, and Select Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI, and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
Step 9. Turn off the Phone and Attach it to PC by pressing Vol up & down button.
Step 10. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
Step 11. Click on Download to start flashing.
Step 12. Disconnect device from USB cable once Finish Download appears.
Follow Detailed Instruction How To Flash Stock Rom QPST 2.7.422 With QFIL.