Check out all the steps to know how to configure the smartwatch HW22 on your cell phone. The tutorial explains how to pair or synchronize watch functions through the app. This guide can be used on HW22, HW22Pro, and HW22 Plus models.
How to pair the HW22 smartwatch?
- Enable Bluetooth and cell location.
- Install the Wearfit Pro app from the Play Store for Android or the App Store for iOS.
- Once the installation is complete, open the application, accept the terms and click the OPEN WEARFIT PRO button.
- Watch a short tutorial or tap “ jump over ” to move on.
- Tap the SIGN IN button and, on the next screen, log in to your account. If you don’t have an account, tap Register and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once that’s done, tap Allow for all orders that are opening.
- On the next screen, you will have to check all three options.
- Tap the box for the Enable autostart permission option, tap On and tap the arrow above to go back to the screen.
- Check the Background power consumption protection option, tap On again, then tap the arrow to return to the home screen.
- When all options are checked, tap the I CALLED button to go to the next step.
- Now tap the Equipment tab located below.
- Tap Add Device. At this time, leave the watch close to the smartphone.
- A pop-up (small window) will open to search for the smartwatch.
- When the search is finished, select HW22.
- Wait for pairing to complete and then tap Run.
- Finally, tap “ I know ” to finish the process.