Learn how to pair the Baseus W09 headphones with the cell phone and also which button commands. Check here, all the steps to connect the Bluetooth headphones and what are the functions and touches of each button. Learn how to pause music, answer calls and even call your cell phone’s virtual assistant.
The design of the Baseus W09, very similar to Apple’s AirPods, has an IP54 certification, confirming that they are resistant to dust and water splashes. The Bluetooth version is 5.0, this guarantees a much more effective pairing, and a fast connection every time they are taken out of the charging case.[quads id=2]
The charging of the case is done through the USB type C input. The headphones have autonomy between 4hs and 5hs and can be recharged in just 1.5hs. With the use of the charging case, the playback time can reach up to 35 hours even with pauses to recharge both earbuds.
How to pair Baseus W09 headphones with cell phone
Follow the steps below to pair the headphones with your phone. There are two simple methods, if one of them doesn’t work, follow the instructions in method 2.
- Take the earphones out of the charging case.
- Wait for the synchronization between them (the LEDs flash white at the same time).
- Then activate the phone’s Bluetooth. Select “ Baseus Encok W09 “.
- Tap on “Pair” to complete the process (the LEDs now flash more slowly on both earphones).
- Place the headphones inside the case and close the lid. Then press the back button until the LED on the front lights up white.
- Now remove only the left earphone from the case, tap the sensitive area 2 times, then remove the right earphone and wait until the LEDs of both flashes in sync.
- With the headphones paired with each other, access your phone’s Bluetooth settings. Activate and wait for the device to be found.
4 – When this happens, the “ Baseus Enock W09 ” option will appear located in the “Available devices” section, tap to start pairing. Then confirm with “ Ok ” or “ Pair ” so that the headphones connect to the cell phone.
5 – The Sacramento will be complete when the phone ID appears in the list of “Paired devices”, similar to the image below.
Ready! Now that the Baseus W09 is connected, you will be able to enjoy your music playlist, answer calls, and much more. For more information, check the functions of each phone below.[quads id=2]
How to use and charge Baseus W09 headphones?
The Baseus W09 headphones automatically turn on when removed from the case. Thus, they will already be ready for you to execute all commands from the touch-sensitive buttons. After use, just put them back in the case to turn them off. See below for how to use the headphones.
Right phone (R):
- To play or pause audio, music, and podcasts, tap 2 in a row.
- The same procedure can be used to answer or end phone calls.
- Switch to the next music track, hold for 3 seconds, and release.
Left phone (L):
- To go back to the beginning of the song, press and hold for 3 seconds and release. To go to the previous song, repeat the same action quickly.
- To activate the phone’s virtual assistant, double tap to call Google Assistant, Siri, or Alexa.
- To increase or decrease the volume, open the virtual assistant with 2 taps and ask to execute these commands.
About charging the earphones and the case:
The case’s front LED stays on while it’s charging and turns off when it’s fully charged. After using all their charge, just put the headphones in the case and let them charge for about an hour and a half.
A single battery charge can last up to 4 or 5 hours of continuous use. This time can vary for several reasons, such as keeping the volume always at 70%.