Learn quickly and easily how to pair the smartwatch Pro Max with your mobile phone. See how to configure the Pro Max smartwatch via your phone’s Bluetooth.
- Turn on the smartwatch Pro Max by pressing the button for a few seconds.
- Make sure your cell phone’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- Install the FitCloudPro app for Android phones or iOS for iPhone on your device.
- Open FitCloudPro, login to your account, create one, or tap “ USE WITHOUT A REGISTERED ACCOUNT ” to skip to the next step.
- On the “ Profile ” screen, add the information in the corresponding field with your birthday, gender, weight, and height.
- When finished, tap the button labeled “ NEXT ” and click “ Save ” at the top of the right side.
- On the following screen, click the “ SEARCH ” button to search for the clock. Tap “Allow” on the two notifications that open on the screen and wait for it to find the smartwatch.
- A pop-up window labeled “ Watch 6″ will appear, tap “ CONNECT ” to pair the Pro Max watch with your phone.
- When done, allow other requests again. In the last pop-up with the description “Run in the background”, tap “ GO TO SETTINGS ” and turn on the side switch of FitCloudPro.
Setting up app notifications:
Read the instructions below to learn how to enable SMS alerts, phone call notifications, and app notifications (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and others) on your smartwatch Pro Max.
On the “ Device ” tab located at the bottom of the FitCloudPro screen, select the “ Message Notifications ” tab and activate the switch of any option, tap “ CONFIRM ” in the pop-up that opens, confirm access to notifications, turn on FitCloudPro’s side key and tap “ Allow ” to confirm. Go back to the notifications and messages screen and activate the key of the desired apps.
On the device tab of the app, some functions can be activated and configured. Among them, you can use the alarm clock function to set a specific time for the watch to wake up automatically or to send you an alert if you have been “stopped” for a certain period.
Go to Alarm Clock and tap the “ + ” sign above to create an alarm. To configure the watch sedentary lifestyle alert, go to the tab, activate the switch, and set a start and end time to be alerted (a). Activate the Hydration Alert function to make the watch remind you when you should drink water. To do this, establish a time and break time.
To change or customize the clock face, go to the Display Settings tab. On the center display tab, tap on a watch face to change the clock screen or go to the My Calls tab to customize a face and then apply it.
Weather Notifications is already turned on by default. To turn on the watch screen when you turn your wrist, tap the Turn on the display with wrist movement option, turn on the side switch and set the start and end time that the function should remain active.
The Improve heart rate measurement function is also already enabled by default. As for the Automatic Health Monitoring function, leave it disabled. Tap Find Smartwatch if you have forgotten your watch somewhere. Tap Smartwatch Location to set whether to wear it on your left or right wrist.