How to connect/pair Lenovo LivePods LP2 Bluetooth TWS headphones and set to sync with a cell phone. To avoid delay in the audio of the headphones, it is necessary to connect the 2 headphones to the same on your cell phone, that is, one at a time. Below are all instructions for pairing Lenovo LivePods LP2 Wireless Headphones with your android phone.
How to pair Lenovo LivePods LP2 with a cellphone?
Lenovo’s LivePods LP2 uses Bluetooth 5.0 connection to connect the headphones to the phone. Follow these steps to pair them with your device.
- First, remove the headphones from the case and activate the phone’s Bluetooth.
- Under “Devices found”, tap “LP2” to select headphones.
- Tap Connect / Pair to finish.
Now all functions of Lenovo LivePods LP2 have been synced with mobile. Below, learn how many taps are needed to perform a type of command.
Lenovo LivePods LP2 functions and ringtones
See the number of rings on each handset to perform a function.
- Press 1 on the left earbud (L) to answer/decline a call or to play or pause a song.
- Tap 2 times on the left earphone (L) to skip to the next song and 2 times on the right earphone (R) to play the previous song
- Tap 3x on the right earphone (L) to increase the volume and 3x on the right earphone (R) to decrease it.
- Tap and hold for +- 3 seconds to call the mobile virtual assistant.
- The case can recharge the headphones about 3 or 4 times, which can total up to 20 hours of use.
- The total charging time for the Lenovo LivePods LP2 headphones and case is around 1.5 hours.
- The headphone’s battery charge time is up to 3 hours.
- It has noise cancellation for calling and receiving calls only.
- Sweat and water-resistant, do not use for diving or bathing.