Access this tutorial to learn how to connect Haylou RT LS05S smartwatch with your cell phone. We know that in order to synchronize the data from the watch with the cell phone, it is necessary to use an app to make the pairing.
Once the connection is made via Bluetooth, the time zone, date and time, physical activities and monitoring, and others will be quickly synchronized with those of the application installed on the phone. The Haylou Fun app is available for Android and iOS devices and can be downloaded from the Play Store or App Store (links in the walkthrough).
How to connect Haylou RT LS05S to mobile?
2 – Now open the app and tap the clock icon located above on the right side.
3 – On the next screen, wait for the scan and then select “ Haylou LT ”.
4 – Once this is done, the app will be waiting for confirmation to complete the pairing. Tap the check icon on the Haylou RT LS05S screen to confirm.
If you’ve completed all the steps above, your Haylou smartwatch is now connected to your smartphone and ready to use.
Note: You may need to accept pending update installations.
- Battery charge lasts for up to 20 days with Eco mode enabled and only 15 days if heart rate monitoring is enabled 24 hours a day.
- Message Reminder to sync sent messages to mobile and support incoming call reminders, messages, emails, and social networking apps.
- It has 12 sport modes: Outdoor Running, Indoor Running, Fast Walking, Cycling, Climbing, Spinning, Yoga, Free Workout, Gyms, Basketball, American Football, and Rowing.
- Motion sensor that captures movements during exercise, steps, distance, and calorie burn.
- “Search by phone” function to help find the phone when it is not visible.
- Automatic sleep monitoring and also daily heart rate monitoring.
- It has the “Sedentary Reminder” feature to keep the body in the best condition.
- Breathing training to adjust breathing and decrease pressure.
- “Weather Forecast” feature to show real-time information.
- Music control to play a song, pause, or switch.
- It has an IP68 standard which indicates that it is resistant to dust and water.