Oppo Realme 2 Pro Firmware Flash File [RMX1807 – Oreo ROM]
Her I will show you on How to Install Oppo Realme 2 Pro firmware. To Install the Stock Firmware on Oppo Realme 2 Pro using the QPST QFIL Tool. Download the ROM which is listed in this article. Additionally, you can upgrade your Oppo Realme 2 Pro mobile phone anytime, you can also install the stock firmware to upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo manually.
The Realme 2 Pro is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Realme 2 Pro packs a 16-megapixel (f/1.7) primary camera and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) secondary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Realme 2 Pro is powered by a 3500mAh nonremovable battery. It measures 156.70 x 74.00 x 8.50 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 174.00 grams.
The Realme 2 Pro is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, Micro-USB, Active 4G on both SIM cards, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Face unlock, Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
Oppo Realme 2 Pro Firmware Flash File [RMX1807 – Oreo ROM]:
Oppo Realme 2 Pro Firmware is the software which is provided by the vendor or You may say that the software. which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is Stock Rom. the other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per they desire. Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory. Flash memory holds the Android’s firmware. the same as most other portable devices with an embedded OS.
We will use Qualcomm QPST to unbrick the Oppo Realme 2 Pro as we use for Asus Pegasus X003. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Oppo Realme 2 Pro.
The Benefit Of Oppo Realme 2 Pro Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo Realme 2 Pro.
- Flash Stock ROM solve the boot loop issue.
- Update to Android 8.x and Downgrade Oppo Realme 2 Pro.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone.
- To solve the lag or stutter on Oppo Realme 2 Pro.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- To reset frp security lock on Oppo Realme 2 Pro.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo Realme 2 Pro
- Tool Supported: QPST QFIL MSM and Download tool
- Processor: Qualcomm
- Os: Android 8.x Oreo
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo Realme 2 Pro:
- Supported Phone: Oppo Realme 2 Pro
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Oppo Realme 2 Pro Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Oppo Realme 2 Pro:
1. Download the QPST tool & driver.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run QFIL tool.
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
Follow Detailed Instruction Oppo Realme 2 Pro Firmware Flashing With Qualcomm QPST.