Oppo F1 Plus X9009 Firmware Flash Files [Stock ROM]
If you own Oppo F1 Plus X9009 and looking for Oppo F1 Plus X9009 firmware. ADB Driver, and Fastboot Driver suitable for your device. then this is the right place to download Oppo F1 Plus X9009 ADB Driver, Android USB Driver, and Fastboot Drivers. Sometimes users brick their devices when rooting. And the only way to fix that is flashing back the Oppo F1 Plus X9009 stock firmware. Oppo F1 Plus X9009 Stock Firmware is application and operating system that control. How Oppo F1 Plus X9009 operates, and it flashed into Oppo F1 Plus X9009 phone’s ROM.
The highlight of the Oppo F1 Plus₹ 12,999 is its 16-megapixel front camera, which features a 78.1-degree wide-angle lens and a f/2.0 aperture. On the rear, the Oppo F1 Plus sports a 13-megapixel camera with LED flash, with a f/2.2 aperture. It features PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 4K video recording.
The smartphone sports an obvious design similarity to the iPhone 6, and sports a fingerprint scanner on the home button right below the display that the company touts will unlock in just 0.2 seconds. The R9 features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) AMOLED display.
Under the hood, the Oppo R9 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 processor clocked at 2GHz and is coupled with 4GB of RAM. It runs ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
The Oppo R9 will be available in just 64GB storage version and is backed by a 2850mAh battery. It comes with dual-SIM and comes with hybrid SIM slot which means they also support expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128GB).
Similar to other Oppo devices, the R9 supports VOOC flash charge that is claimed to offer up to 2 hours of talk time in just 5 minutes for charging. Connectivity options on the smartphone include 4G with VoLTE support, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, and Micro-USB.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the Oppo F1 Plus X9009 Stock Firmware on Oppo F1 Plus X9009. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install Stock ROM and on Oppo F1 Plus X9009. Some cases, We have bricked our Oppo F1 Plus X9009, after that, we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) with the Stock Firmware anytime. Also if you think your Oppo F1 Plus X9009 lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the Oppo F1 Plus X9009.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Oppo F1 Plus X9009 as we use for Oppo f7 youth. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Oppo F1 Plus X9009.
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is use on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
The Benefit Of Oppo F1 Plus X9009 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo F1 Plus X9009
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Oppo F1 Plus X9009
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Oppo F1 Plus X9009
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Oppo F1 Plus X9009 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo F1 Plus X9009
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6755
- Os: Android
|Download||Oppo F1s Plus X9009EX_11_A.23_160923.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Oppo F1 Plus X9009 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Oppo F1 Plus X9009
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Oppo F1 Plus X9009 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Oppo F1 Plus X9009 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Oppo F1 Plus X9009 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Oppo F1 Plus X9009:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Oppo F1 Plus X9009 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Oppo F1 Plus X9009 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.