This article contains the Oppo 1100 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Oppo 1100 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file Oppo 1100 dead fix.
You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
Oppo Release in December 2014 comes with Android 4.4 KitKat, Qualcomm chipset, 1 GB, Display size 4.5 Inch, 480 x 854 pixels (FWVGA) Screen Resolution, 5.0 MP Primary Camera, Li-Ion 1800 mAh Battery.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the Oppo 1100 Firmware on Oppo 1100. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install Stock ROM and on Oppo 1100. Some cases, We have bricked our Oppo 1100, after that, we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) with the Stock Firmware anytime. Also if you think your Oppo 1100 lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the Oppo 1100.
We will use Qualcomm QPST to unbrick the Oppo 1100 as we use for Oppo Realme 2 Pro. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Oppo 1100.
The Benefit Of Oppo 1100 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo 1100.
- Flash Stock ROM solve the boot loop issue.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone.
- To solve the lag or stutter on
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- To reset FRP security lock
Oppo 1100 Flash File Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo 1100
- Tool Supported: QPST QFIL MSM and Download tool
- Processor: Qualcomm
- Os: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
|Download Oppo 1100 Flash File|
Pre-requirements to Install Oppo 1100 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Oppo 1100
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Oppo 1100 Flash Tool And Drivers:
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Oppo 1100 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Oppo 1100 Firmware:
1. Download the QPST tool & driver.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run the QFIL tool.
4. Now Browse under the Programmer path to Chose Oppo 1100 Firmware MBN File.
MBN File Format:
5. As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
6. Next Go To Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and Select Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
7. Turn off the Phone and Attach it to PC by pressing Vol up & down button.
8. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9. Click on Download to start flashing.
10. Disconnect device from USB cable once Finish Download appears.
Follow Detailed Instruction Oppo 1100 Firmware Flashing With Qualcomm QPST.