OnePlus 6 and 6T OxygenOS 10.3.1 and December patch
OnePlus 6 and its variant T return to update with the OxygenOS 10.3.1, version that corrects the various bugs present in 10.3.0 released in December. Moreover, the release of Android 10 on both smartphones cannot be said to have been linear, given that after the first “attempt” in
November there were further releases both on the stable channel (in December) and on the beta channel (the Open Beta 4 dates back to mid-January) to try to solve a series of problems and malfunctions which instead of decreasing increased more and more making the devices difficult to use.
With Oxygen 10.3.1, therefore, the bug fixes arrive along with the usual system improvements, and the security patches of December 2019 (10.3.0 was stopped in November). Following the complete changelog:
OXYGEN 10.3.1 FOR ONEPLUS 6 / 6T – CHANGELOG
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a black screen after unlocking the device using fingerprints
- Fixed problem with animated logo when rebooting the device
- Corrected the problem that caused the device to heat up while charging
- Fixed problem of random disconnection with the 5GHz hotspot
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Security patches updated in December 2019
- Optimized image preview time in Pro mode
- Fixed problem causing camera crash
- Fixed the problem of videos and images that were not displayed in the gallery
As always, this is an incremental update: it will, therefore, take a few days before it is made available on all compatible smartphones. However, we invite you to check availability manually if you have not yet received the notification by accessing the Settings menu.