Official Stock ROM Oking Ok-Smart 15 Firmware, in the article you Will Learn How to Install Stock ROM – Flash File on Oking Ok-Smart 15. if you own Oking Ok-Smart 15 smartphone. And want to Install Stock Firmware– Flash File on it. To unbrick or fix boot loop issue then you are on Correct Place. The article, we Share a Step by Step Guide to Install Stock Firmware on Oking Ok-Smart 15.
Oking Ok-Smart 15 Firmware Flash File [Nougat ROM]:
If your Oking Ok-Smart 15 device is corrupt or bricked. Download Oking Ok-Smart 15 firmware from here. (based on your device model number) and flash it on your smartphone or tablet. To get it back to a working condition again. In this post, we share Oking Ok-Smart 15 official Flash file we test this ROM on many phones it,s work well. To download the official firmware of Oking Ok-Smart 15 and flash with any chines Mobiles flashing tool or box.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Oking Ok-Smart 15 as we use for Bitel M50. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Oking Ok-Smart 15.
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
The Benefit Of Oking Ok-Smart 15 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oking Ok-Smart 15
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Oking Ok-Smart 15
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Oking Ok-Smart 15
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Oking Ok-Smart 15 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oking Ok-Smart 15
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Os: Android 7.0 Nougat
|Download||Oking Ok-Smart 15 Firmware MT6580 7.0.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Oking Ok-Smart 15 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Oking Ok-Smart 15
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Oking Ok-Smart 15 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Oking Ok-Smart 15 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Oking Ok-Smart 15 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Oking Ok-Smart 15 Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Oking Ok-Smart 15 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Oking Ok-Smart 15 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.